Parking - Bankers Court
Location, Operation Hours and Charges
The parkade is operated by Impark. If you have any parking queries, please contact Impark directly.
Ellie Wordsworth, Parking Manager
Phone: (403) 770-7158
The entrance to Bankers Court Main Parkade is located off 9th Avenue SW, between 2nd and 1st Streets. There are reserved spaces on 2 levels and unreserved stalls on 3 levels. To gain access from within the Building, the parking elevators must be used from the Retail area of the Building. The parkade maximum clearance height is 6’ 6” due to low areas throughout the parking facility. Extended length vehicles should check with the Property Manager prior to accessing the parkade for the first time. The entrance ramp grade can cause extended length vehicles to have decreased clearance. The Landlord and Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, however caused or incurred.
Spaces are limited to the number of stalls entitled under your lease. However, should additional stalls be required, they will be on a month-to-month basis with a thirty (30) day written cancellation notice provision. All monthly parking charges will be invoiced via statement provided at the commencement of your parking term. All payments are to be made the first of each month and sent to Impark. For your convenience, pre-authorized payment can also be set up.
Note: From time to time, it becomes necessary to convert “unreserved” stalls to “reserved”. Please pay attention to signage to avoid parking in reserved stalls.
Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed. Any vehicles parked in a designated fire route will also be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked in the parkades are entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner. The Landlord and/or Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in the parkades or the contents, however caused or incurred.
- Thirty (30) days written notice (as per parking agreement) is required for cancellation of any/all spaces.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles is allowed in the parkade.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted in the parkade.
- Absolutely No Parking is permitted in the alley between Bankers Court and the ATB Building. City By-Lay will enforce this rule and ticket and tow any vehicles parked in this area.
For your own safety, please remember to lock all doors and close all windows after you have parked your vehicle in the parkade. Valuables and cellular phones should be stored and locked in the trunk, where at all possible.
Additional Services Provided by Impark
- Complimentary jump-starts.
- Complimentary tire inflation.
- Complimentary window wash stations located throughout the parkade.
- Car Wash: Full car wash services available in the Bankers Hall Parkade. Located on P6 of the Bankers Hall underground parkade. Please call Reflections Car Wash at (403) 263-2607 (or www.reflectionscarwash.ca) for details and to book an appointment.
Parking Application Form
NOTE: All fields will clear once the form has been successfully submitted.