Parking - Exchange Tower
Brookfield’s ParkServe garages are thoughtfully designed to offer premium service to our guests. Well equipped with extensive amenities and perks, our garages boast superior air quality, lighting and maintenance, complimentary ValetAssist, a designated ecozone and convenient access to car sharing —among many other benefits. These premium facilities offer a wide range of value-added services. Although the garages are fully automated, parking staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide assistance.
Parking is available by utilizing the joint of the Exchange Tower and First Canadian Place. There are two parking garage entrances/exits; one on York Street and one on Adelaide Street West.
Note: York Street is a one-way northbound traffic direction and Adelaide Street is one-way eastbound traffic direction.
The garage also has reserved and unreserved parking for monthly permits for tenant parking available 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Spaces are limited to the number entitled under each tenants lease specifications. However, should additional spaces be available, they will be on a month-to-month basis with a thirty- (30) day cancellation notice provision. All monthly parking charges will be included in your rent schedule and are due on the first day of each month.
The rates for monthly parking permit holders are as follows:
- RESERVED: $619.47 + HST 80.53 = $700
- UNRESERVED: $398.23 + HST 51.77 = $450
- OVERNIGHT UNRESERVED: $125.67 + HST $16.33 = $142.00
All monthly parking permits must be requested in writing through the Exchange Tower Management Office, by the each company designated Parking Representative. Please contact the Property Management Office for further details. (Lease restrictions may apply).
Please note: any parking cancellations, lost or replacement permits must also be reported to the Exchange Tower Property Management Office, by the Parking Representative.
The daily transient parking rates including HST.
- $5.00 per 20 minutes or less
- $30.00 daily maximum, 6am – 6pm
- $10.00 Evening Flat Rate 6pm – 6am
- $38.00 daily/evening combined up to 24hrs
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays:
- $12.00 Flat Rate 6am – 6am
Lost Ticket Pays: $40.00
No “in & out” Privileges
Monthly Rate Available – Visit Parking Control Centre Level A
- Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed. Any vehicles parked in the designated fire route will also be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked in the garage are entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner. The Landlord and/or Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in the garage or the contents however caused or incurred.
- Thirty (30) days written notice is required for cancellation of any/all spaces.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles is allowed in the garage.
- For Lost Ticket – If you lose your parking ticket, you will be charged maximum rate $38.00.
For your own safety, please remember to lock all doors and close all windows after you have parked your vehicle in the garage. Valuables and cellular phones should be stored and locked in the trunk, where at all possible.
Parking Application Form
NOTE: All fields will clear once the form has been successfully submitted.