The next step in our ESG journey
Operating a sustainable building is a partnership. And we need your help! Take part in the quick tenant transportation and satisfaction survey and be entered to win an e-bike valued at $2,500 plus a membership to The Locker Room valued at $250!
*Draw will result in a single winner and is open to tenants of Brookfield Place Toronto only. Membership for the Locker Room, valued at $250, is for a one-year membership to The Locker Room, our exclusive end of trip experience.
- The survey defaults to miles, in the top right corner is a dropdown for kilometers.
- If you are working from home, this is the “Telecommute” option on the survey – please enter the miles you would normally travel to the building under “Telecommute.”
- If you are alternating your commute (i.e. driving twice/week and working from home three times/week), please ADD ANOTHER ROUTE under Route 1 until you have five entries – each entry will count as one day of an average week. If you alternate your commute 50/50, you can complete two routes.
- If you drive, it is very important to see if your vehicle is on the attached ACEEE list (you may be surprised, there are a lot of vehicles on there). If so, do NOT use the Car: Solo option – instead use Car: Alternate Fuel.
- this is assessing your satisfaction with the indoor environment of the building, specifically: cleanliness, maintenance, comfort, air quality, lighting, views.
- Please provide any feedback in the comment field
- In the location field please indicate your office floor and unit number
- Important: To be entered in the draw please also add your work email to the location field.