Parking - Suncor Energy Centre
Location, Operation Hours and Charges
The main entrance to the underground parkade are located on 5th Avenue and a second entrance is located in Commerce Alley. The main exit from the parkade is located on 5th Avenue and a second entrance is located at 1st Street. The parkade consists of 849 spaces on 4 levels. To gain access to the parkade, a valid transponder must be presented at the entrance reader. To regain access from within the building, the parking elevators must be used directly off the main lobbies of the Suncor Energy Centre.
Spaces are limited to the number entitled under your lease. However, should additional spaces be available, they will be on a month to month basis with a thirty (30) day cancellation notice provision. All monthly parking charges will be included in your rent schedule and are due on the first day of each month.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed. Any vehicles parked in the designated fire route will also be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked in the parkade are entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner. The Landlord and/or Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in the parkade or the contents however caused or incurred.
- Thirty (30) days written notice is required for cancellation of any/all spaces.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles is allowed in the parkade.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted in the parkade.
- Overnight parking is not permitted. Vehicles that are left in the parkade for more than 24 hours risk being ticketed/towed at owner’s expense.
For your own safety, please remember to lock all doors and close all windows after you have parked your vehicle in the parkade. Valuables and cellular phones should be stored and locked in the trunk, where at all possible.
Parking Application Form
NOTE: All fields will clear once the form has been successfully submitted.